Day24

            On February 21, 2018 - I work up very early because I wanted to wear traditional Thai dressing. Therefore, today was the first day that I dressed Thai suit in northern part of Thailand. I had to get dress by myself. I think I was beautiful for this morning.


              When I arrived school, everyone was surprised about my dressing and also they wanted to take pictures with me. They made me feel shy very much.



           Next, I went to teach class 8D. I taught about reading. Firstly, I read to my students and asked them to repeat after me sentence by sentence. After that, I asked students to read together. Lastly, I let them to read and answered the question by randomly for evaluating. They were very excellent even if their accents were difficult to understand.







             I was very happy and cheerful because my students enjoyed and paid attention when I taught them. Although, I met them at the second time in their classroom but they told me that they want me to teach them again and I was funny.








ความคิดเห็น

โพสต์ยอดนิยมจากบล็อกนี้

Day20

Day 5