Day25

             On February 22, 2018 - I work up very late. I cannot sleep last night because my university supervisor told me that he want to observe and evaluate me at the second time today. So I had to prepare myself and my lesson plan as well.
             When I arrived school, I had to wait my university supervisor because he have just come back to Malaysia. He looked exhausted and sleepy but he had spirit in your heart. I taught class 7D and taught about occupations. Firstly, I let my students to dance with If you happy song for relaxing.



            Next, I taught about vocabulary and asked students to repeat after me one by one. I taught words before I taught sentences and show pictures to them. Moreover, I had student write in their notebooks.



          Later, I asked students to make groups and work in group by using matching activity. I gave words and pictures to every group. I gave instructions before they did their work. Also I asked them to present in front of the class after they finished.






            Finally, I asked them to do pair work in their worksheet. Then, they had to answer in front of the class and discuss together.





          My university supervisor told me that today was better than last week. I can teach very well and I brought many activities to teach. This lesson can motivate students as well. He liked this class.
I was very happy and proud. I can go though it well. Thank you all for everything. 




          

          




ความคิดเห็น

โพสต์ยอดนิยมจากบล็อกนี้

Day24

Day20

Day 5