Day 7

Day 7
              On February 4th, 2018 - I had to get up earlier while today is my day off because I would like to go to the morning market. My buddy and I went to the morning market by motorcycle. Also there are a lot of people as today is their weekend. The market likeed as a street market in Thailand. Moreover, two sidewalks were full of many product such as Hijab, clothes, decorations and food.


              After that, I walked around the market where is so long and crowded. I bought some food such as Egg sate and Telor puyuh and also I bought pants. I had spending for buying today about 100,000 rupiah or 200 bath.


               Next, I came back to the guest house  at 09.30 a.m. and then my caretaker served the breakfast to me. I had breakfast with Arem-arem which look like Susi.


               After that I prepared and did my lesson plan about prepositions of place for teaching grade 7. Finally, I had dinner with Bakso which is noodle and soup.


               However, I went to bed at 11.oo p.m. That's all for today.

ความคิดเห็น

โพสต์ยอดนิยมจากบล็อกนี้

Day24

Day20

Day 5