Day 9

Day 9
                    On February 6th, 2018 - Bu Fitri and I went to school by motorcycle so we were biker. I liked this moment and I wanted to impress with their lifestyle in the morning like this. Everyone looked like hurried because they had to perform earlier. I think it like Thailand but it's not too traffic jam.



                     Next, Pak Syuhud who is my school supervisor told me that  he want to me teach grade 7C and 7A because the students would like to learn with me. They were so interested and excited to meet me. So, I tough about prepositions of place which was the lesson yesterday. Firstly, I greeted with my students and they respected me one by one. Later, I started from leaning the vocabulary and then I let them to play a guessing game. My supervisor helped to translate in Bahasa when students did not understand some words or some sentences.Therefore, they enjoyed and fun, also they paid attention to me very much thus our learning activities were smooth in these classes.


                   Finally, I had lunch with Bu Fitri who is teacher from SMP 3 Muhammudiyah Purworkerto before I came back the guest house. She recommended me about the delicious menu that is Bakso. We talked about feeling and our experiences. After that Bu Fitri let me to the park for feeding fish and take the photos. In addition, there are many parents let their children to there. At last, Bu Fitri bought Rujak which is the dipping fruits for my friend and me and sent me to the guest house.



Bakso

Rujak

                    Thank you all for today. I hope you will enjoy and happy with my classes. Moreover, I am thankful for your attention and your cooperation. My experiences were got from all of you. I am your teacher while you are my teacher too.






ความคิดเห็น

โพสต์ยอดนิยมจากบล็อกนี้

Day24

Day20

Day 5