Day10

Day 10
                    On February 7th, 2018 - I went to school by motorcycle with Bu Fitri at 06.30 a.m., we arrived at school about 07.00 a.m.. First of all, I came to join the meeting in the teacher room because they had to meet before starting the class everyday. Next, As I will meet class 8B and 8A at the first time, I went to class 8B with Bu Fitri for introducing my self. After my introduction, I tough them about basic sentences for greeting in 3 languages such as hello, thank you and you're welcome. The students looked like excited, wonderful and joyful when I tough them. They wanted to ask me some questions and they laughed all the time. Also they said that I am very funny.


                    Then, I went to class 8D with Pak Syuhud for introducing my self. After my introduction, I let them to intoduce themselves one by one after that I teach them about basic sentences for greeting in 3 languages such as hello, thank you and you're welcome. They were fun because they laughed all the time and also some of them tried to ask me about the word in Thai language such as tall(สูง), bird (นก), and window(หน้าต่าง). They enjoy with my class.




                    Continually, I had lunch with my Indonesian friends. We joined the food together and we talked about our life in our country.



                    In addition, we exchanged the cultures and also discussed about our languages. They let me to buy some food which are bought in the school and they paid for me. There are Cilok that is like Sakoo from Thailand and Tahu or tofu.

 Cilok

Tahu

                    Before I came back to the guest house, Bu Fitri buys amazing food, Pacel Lele for me and my friend. Thank you for kind and take care us as well.



ความคิดเห็น

โพสต์ยอดนิยมจากบล็อกนี้

Day24

Day20

Day 5