Day11

Day11
                    On February 8, 2018 - I get up at 5 a.m. and I went to school with Bu Fitri by motorcycle at 6.30 a.m.. Before I went to school, my caretaker served the new menu for me. It is Opor - its taste like Green curry from Thailand, but it has more mixtures. It is yummy.

Opor

                    Next, I went to classes 9D, 9B and 9A for introducing myself and teaching about cultures. The topics are greeting and counting numbers in Bahasa Indonesia, English and Thai language. Then, I asked my students to prepare their questions about my country or cultures one by one. They enjoyed with my classes and asked me for teaching in their classes.

9D

9B

9A

                   Eventually, I went to have lunch with Bu Fitri before I came back home. We ate Mie Ayam which is very tasty and It is put too much in the bowls. We were very full.


Mie Ayam

                     Therefore, I took a nap after I arrived the guest house and then I washed my clothes. That's all for today. Thank you for joyful day.

ความคิดเห็น

โพสต์ยอดนิยมจากบล็อกนี้

Day24

Day20

Day 5