Day12

Day12
                    On February 9th, 2018 - Today is the first day that I weard the sport uniform, it made me feel comfortable and easy to ride motorcycle with Bu Fitri. When we arrived the school, we joined the meeting with the master of school and other teachers before started the cleaning day activity.


                    Next, Bu Pri invited me to bring grade IX students to observe about further study at senior high school. The school where is host calls SMK Kesatrain Purworkerto. It is the technical school. There are a lot of majors which are studied in here such as transportation technique, computer technique, photographer, accountancy, designer, etc. We visited many rooms and students can observe another room that they are interested.


Go to SMK Kesatrain Purworkerto


Open House


                                                                    Design Building

                                
 The sky rocket from bottles


Computer Technique


Transportation Technique  
                                       

Photographer


Sound Laboratory
                         

  Musical Club
                           
                    We came back to the SMP3 Muhhammadiyah Purworkerto when we finished sightseeing at SMK Kesatrian Purworkerto. Then, I helped my friends to wrap  the gift for important activities on Sunday and  prepared them to draw lots.


                    Finally, I came back guest house at 15.15 p.m.. My friend and I cooked Seafood Tom Yum which is very tasty and spicy. It made us miss our home very much. We shared our menu for another who live in this guest house. It made our relationship is stronger. Today is very wonderful day and fun day for me. Thank you everyone who is my smile and happiness.


Ingredients


Tom Yum

     

ความคิดเห็น

โพสต์ยอดนิยมจากบล็อกนี้

Day24

Day20

Day 5