Day14

Day14
                  On February 11th, 2018 - Actually, today is my day off but I went to school with Bu Fitri because I wanted to join Elementary Try out day at SMP3 Muhhammadiyah Purworkerto where is the host for national examination. I introduced myself firstly and shaked hand with another children one by one. They looked interested and surprised when I talked to them.



                After the children from elementary school finish the examination, they joineddd to watch the shows from students who study at SMP3 Muhhammadiyah Purworkerto. Many shows was prepared by students every class.  The fist show was Kentongan which is the music from traditional instruments. The second show was Modern Javanese Dancing. The third show was  Rumekso dance that is traditinal Javanese dancing. The fifth show was Indian Dancing. The sixth show was  Javanese singing. The next show is Javanese singing which is the  Javanese boxing and the last show is Pantonim that is the funny show. The students were excellent and talent.

Kentongan

Modern Javanese Dancing

Rumekso

Indian Dancing

Javanese singing

Javanese singing

Pantonim

                    At last, I went to Rita mall with my friends for shopping such as food, personal effects and fruits. Later, we came back the guest house by Ankot. That is the first time that I  got in the Ankot. It looked like the mini bus in my country  and also it was very quaint. It made me feel good and astonished. Thank you for wonderful day in charming country.













ความคิดเห็น

โพสต์ยอดนิยมจากบล็อกนี้

Day24

Day20

Day 5