Day16

            On February 13th, 2018 -  I was diarrhea in the morning so, I was very tried and enfeebled. However, I had 2 classes for today. They were grade 7C and 7A. The topic was Daily routines. First of all, I asked them some questions before started the classes. For example, what time do you get up?, what time do yo have breakfast and what time do you go to school? Next, I tough the daily routines vocabulary such as get up, take a bath, get dress, have breakfast, etc. I asked students to repeat after me.


             Continually, I asked them about "What time do/does..." and they answered together. I tough in 3 languages. There were Bahasa Indonesia, English and Thai language. They felt fun and interested when I tough Thai language. It make me have power to teach them. After that in practice step, I let students to rise their hand for answering quiz in front of the class. They collaborated as well about this activity. 



            At the final step, I assigned students to do worksheets. There are 2 worksheets. The first is fill the words or phrases and times in the blanks. Another is test about daily routines. They did their work very seriously. 



            Finally, I went home with Bu Sahra because Bu Fitri was very busy so she could not send me to the guest house. Bu Sahra let me to have lunch at the new restaurant with her husband. We talked about love, learning and students. The true story that make me feel surprise is most of students in SMP 3 Muhammudiyah Purworkerto had no parents and home but all of them are took care by Muhammudiyah Foundation. This foundation have paid everything for them and supported their education. That is their good fortune. Bu Sahra invited me to visit them, unfortunately, I could not go there because the rain is coming. I was very sympathize with their life. However, They still had a lot of good fortune. Thank you all for today. I love my students.













ความคิดเห็น

โพสต์ยอดนิยมจากบล็อกนี้

Day24

Day20

Day 5