Day17

         On February 14th, 2018 - I went to school by Bu Fitri's car but I brought helmet with me. I was very free in the morning because I  had only one class in the afternoon. My Indonesian friends gave pineapple to me for Valentines'day.



             Next, I prepared the materials and lesson plan for teaching 7B at 10.30 a.m.. Also I did my homework such as seminar and research. When the time is coming, I went to teach grade 7B. The topic for today was rechecking students' understanding about preposition of places cause I have tough about this one already. Firstly, I reviewed about preposition of places by using pictures in power point presentation and presented the grammar point " Where is ....?/ Where are...?". Some students can learn slowly and cannot understand, so I had to practice and train them many times. 


          I played video about Thai culture when my students finished their work. I explained everything that is the Thai Culture to them. Some of cultures between Thai and Indonesia were similar and something was different. They interested in Loy kratong Festival. I explained and told about its background. Moreover, I tough how to Wai in Thai culture and let them to do. They were very cute and lovely.




             I checked the worksheet and quiz when I finished the lesson. Most of students can do the quiz correctly. They can understand and use preposition of place correctly. I was very proud in them. They can pass one of my objective for lesson.



           In the evening, my friends and I was invited by Bu Luthfie to have dinner with her and her husband at Oemah Daun restaurant for farewell party. I ate steak and chocolate milk. It was special meal and wonderful dinner. Thank you for amazing meal, Bu Luthfie. 






         




ความคิดเห็น

โพสต์ยอดนิยมจากบล็อกนี้

Day24

Day20

Day 5