Day19

        On February 16th, 2018 - I work up very early although it was my day off because my friends and I have planned to go Baturraden where was the tourism attraction when we came in Purworkerto.




           It was very fresh, cold, and beautiful. There were a lot of activities that you can do in Baturraden such as swimming, listening traditional music and walking around the place. There were waterfall, food and good views. Therefore, many family chose this place for relaxing and enjoying with their family.





            I bought souvenirs for my friends from Thailand. I bought key chains which were the symbol of Baturraden. They were not only very beautiful and cheap, but also the owner was very kind because he discounted for me and gave free.




            We took about 3 hours for walking and taking photos in Baturraden. After that, we had lunch at Mie Naga restaurant. I ate level 5 which was very spicy and hot so I cannot finish the plate. However, I wanted to try another level until level 10 before I left here. 


            I went to my friend's home at Benjarnegara where was another city but it was near Purworkerto  for visiting her mother. I watched the views of countryside during I went to my friend's  home. It made me miss my home too. 


          I arrived my friend' s at 3 p.m. and then she let me to introduce myself with her family. They were very excited and surprised that Thai people came here. They tried to talk with me and my friend helped to translate in Javanese. They made warm welcome to me. 



           In the evening, her mother cooked food for us. It was very tasty and it was cooked by meat but it was only cooked by vegetables and bean.It was special dish. It made me miss my mother and grandmother when they cooked .


        Thank you for everything. I cannot forget this moment and this place.  







ความคิดเห็น

โพสต์ยอดนิยมจากบล็อกนี้

Day24

Day20

Day 5