Day20

         On February 17, 2018 - I woke up very earlier because I wanted to enjoy with the fresh air and beautiful nature in the morning. It was very cold as it was near the mountains. I drank tea and talked with my friend about our family and our culture. Next, I took a bath and had breakfast that my friend's mother prepared for us. They were very delicious.
           


          Next, my friend sent me to the guest house and she came back to her dormitory. After that, my roommate and I went to her student's home where was far from our guest house. However, The student's mother pick us up at Rita mall and let us to go her home by taxi. When we arrived student's home, she served Bakso to us and many food which were cooked by her mother. All of dishes were very tasty and rich of nutrients because most of them were cooked by vegetables. In addition, we visited their little factory for baking cookies and we tried to eat it.




          After that, we went to watch movies and talk together until we slept. We came back by motorcycle after we work up. We lived in here like our home. It felt warm and took a net with love.
Thank you for wonderful day.





ความคิดเห็น

โพสต์ยอดนิยมจากบล็อกนี้

Day24

Day 5