Day21

              On February 18, 2018 - I work up lately because it was my day off. I washed my clothes and cleaned my room. After that, I prepared my lesson plans, materials, and activities for teaching in the last week. Nearly, my roommate told me that her supervisor invited us to Alun Alun where was the big park in Purworkerto because it had wonderful parades On Banjumas' s birthday. Unfortunately, this ceremony finished when we arrived so we cannot watch the beautiful parades.


              Next, my friends and I went shopping at Rita mall and we drank tea which was not only very cheap but also it was very delicious. Then, we when to have lunch near Alun Alun and went to my friends'dormitory later. We had stayed in here for long time until the rain stopped.


         

             Finally, we went to buy souvenirs for my friends from Thailand and then my Indonesian friends sent us to the guest house. however, I was very happy and relaxed. Today was the normal day that was not normal for me. Thank you all for today.

ความคิดเห็น

โพสต์ยอดนิยมจากบล็อกนี้

Day24

Day20

Day 5