Day29

            On February 27, 2018 - Toady was the last day that I lived in Purworkerto and also Indonesia. I was very love this country. Actually, I did not want to come here because many information that I knew about Indonesia were not good. In fact, this place was very excellent and different from my previous thoughts. I did not want to come back my country. Even if I have stayed in Purworkerto, Indonesia for one month but I also got a lot of experiences from there. I met lovely teachers who took care me and helped me everything until I came back. In addition, I met friends who supported me everything and my students who had cooperation in our learning and teaching. Everything was very wonderful and I cannot explain all to you but I thought  you should come to experience these things by yourself. I love Indonesia especially Purworkerto where was simple but full of love and sincerity. Thanks for the fate that made us meet and you will be in my memory forever.



ความคิดเห็น

โพสต์ยอดนิยมจากบล็อกนี้

Day24

Day 5