Day 8

Day 8
           On February 5th, 2018 - I went to school with Bu Fitri who is teacher from SMP 3 Muhammudiyah Purworkerto earlier because the school started at 07.00 for doing activity. They had flag ceremony every Monday, but unfortunately I did not introduce myself in front of the flag in this morning. In addition, I met the head of school at the first time. He gave warm welcome to me  and he shared his experiences about his trip. He told me that he go to  Singapore, Malaysia and Thailand for practicing teaching. He was very kind, smart and friendly. I was amazingly happy to see him.


             After that I went to the teacher room and met with the trainee teachers. Therefore, we made myself to know them one by one  and we discussed about the daily life, study and, SEA Teacher Project. All of them tried to speak English with me and I teach about Thai language such as  Hello/สวัสดีค่ะ,ครับ and thank you/ขอบคุณค่ะ,ครับ.


           Next, Pak Syuhud who is my school supervisor told me that  he want to me teach grade 7B and 7D because he would like to know about my teaching style. So, I teach about prepositions of place. Firstly, I greets with my students and they respect me one by one. Later, I start from leaning the vocabulary and then I let them to play a guessing game. They enjoy and fun, also they pay attention to me very much thus I love these classes.



            Continually, I practiced them by drilling word by word and sentence by sentence. So, I used "What is the word?" for asking the word and "Where is...?" for asking the positions of animals, things and people. I checked their understanding by using the quiz. I let them to be the volunteer and asked them to read the sentences together after me. They paid attention too much even if some of them cannot answer correctly but they afford to do that. At the last of lesson, I played the video about Thailand and explain some activities, places and ceremony which are different from their country. They wanted to know many thing about Thailand, the land of smile. 


           
             Finally, I had lunch with Bu Zahra who is teacher from SMP 3 Muhammudiyah Purworkerto at Warung SS before I came back the guest house. She recommended me about the delicious menu, so I reserved the fried chicken with chilly plate which is so spicy. We talked about feeling and our experiences. After that Bu Fitri picked me up and send me to the guest house before the rain is coming.


              Thank you all for today. I hope you will enjoy and happy with my classes. Moreover, I am thankful for your attention and your cooperation.



ความคิดเห็น

โพสต์ยอดนิยมจากบล็อกนี้

Day24

Day20

Day 5