Day15

Day 15
             On February 12, 2018 - Today is the second week that I live in Purworkerto, Indonesia where is the charming city. I went to school with Bu Ftri by motorcycle normally. Next, I observed grade 7D and they are tough by Pak Syu Hud who is my supervisor. He tough about speaking; Request (Can you...? ). First of all, he checked the students' preparedness before started the lesson.


             He started the class by asking the questions with students and he wrote down the dialogue which has many blanks on the broad. Next, he explained and asked students to repeat and read after him and speak with their partner.



             He added the choices for fulfilling the blank and lets students to fill in the blank in front of the class. He asked their friends to help another if someone answers incorrectly. After that, he let students speak the whole dialogue again. He used the authentic materials such as books.




        He evaluated the students by oral examination. He invited me to be the marker and practice with the students like foreigner. Students can choose what they want to be between "Miss Anny and Students.


         When I finished the lesson, my Indonesian friends invited me to eat Mie Naga for lunch. This menu was the special menu because it had many spicy level. I order level 3 and my friends chose level 2 and level 5. It was very yummy and cheaper when I compared with noodle from Thailand. At last, my friend sent me the guest house among rainfall. Thank you all foe today. You are my happiness.








ความคิดเห็น

โพสต์ยอดนิยมจากบล็อกนี้

Day24

Day20

Day 5