Day18

       On February 15, 2018 - I was very excited because my university supervisor wanted to observe me in the morning. I prepared myself earlier than another day. When I arrived the school, I waited my university supervisor at the teacher room until he came. He and the head master talked before he observed me. Pak Syu Hud who is my school supervisor and I helped to prepared the materials such as projector and notebook.
        Next, Pak Dodi, my university supervisor went to class 7B and observed me. Today, I taught about Daily Routines. Firstly, I greeted with my students and asked them about their daily routines before I started the lesson. For example, I asked " What time do you get up", "What time do yo take a bath" and "What time do you go to school". After that, I taught about vocabulary and let my students repeat the word after me phrase by phrase.


        I asked my students to answer the questions on the broad and let them to go to in front of the class for answering. Then, I let them to do worksheets after I gave examples and the quiz. Sometimes, if the students cannot understand English, I asked Pak Syu Hud for help to translate.




           
         Pak Dodi, my university supervisor gave some comments to me when I finished cla. For examples, he wanted me to let my students do pair work or group work. Finally, I send him to the park after we finished observation and he told me that he want to observed me again next week for making the video.


          
            After that, I went to class 9C for teaching about greeting and counting numbers. They were fun and they laughed all the time. They asked me that they wanted to learn with me again because I was funny and I was not serious. I was very happy that I taught them. Thank you all for today.







         












  

       


ความคิดเห็น

โพสต์ยอดนิยมจากบล็อกนี้

Day24

Day20

Day 5