Day23

          On February 20, 2018 -  Today, I was sleepy because I went to bed late last night. However, I had to went to school earlier because I had class in the morning. I taught class 7C. I taught about occupations.
           Firstly, I let students to dance by using "If you happy song" before we start the lesson. Students were interested and enjoyed with dancing.


           Then, I taught about occupation vocabulary. I asked students to guess about pictures and show the word after they answered. I used "What do/does you/we/they/he/she do? and Where do/does you/we/they/he/she work?" before I showed the sentences and let them to repeat after me.




             Later, I asked students to do exercises in the board. I let students to go to in front of the class for fulfilling the answer into the blank one by one and read the answer together.




           Finally, I asked students to do pair work by using dialogue conversation. After that, I asked students to present in front of the class pair by pair until we finished class.



           When I finished class, my Indonesian friends want me to wear Hijab which was turban for Muslim women. This was the first time that I do like this. It was very surprised and amazing because  I not only  thought I was very beautiful but also everyone who saw me tell similarly. Thank you all for today. You made my days in Indonesia were amazing and cheerful.






ความคิดเห็น

โพสต์ยอดนิยมจากบล็อกนี้

Day24

Day20

Day 5