Day28

            On February 25, 2018 - I work up at 4 p.m.. It was very early. Although it was my holiday but I have appointment to Borobudur with teachers from SMP Muhammadiyah 1 Purworkerto. This trip was my dream which I wanted to go there when I came to Indonesia and then it was true because of them.
           Firstly, we ate Soto Ayum which was chicken mush in my country but it also had some noodle. It was very tasty and cheap.

Soto

           When we arrived Borobudur, we had to buy ticket. The tickets were very expensive for foreigners but teachers paid for us and asked us to say anything when we pass the door. 


          It was amazing when I  saw Borobudur because it was wonderful and beautiful place in Yogyakata. Borobudur was the temple that designed follows Javanese Buddhist architecture, which blends the Indonesian indigenous cult of ancestor worship and the Buddhist concept of attaining Nirvana. It was very big temple and also very beautiful. 



          Then, we came back to my guest house around 1 p.m. and arrived around 8 p.m. because we lost. We took time in the car for long time. However, this trip made me happy and surprised. Thank you for this trip.




     

ความคิดเห็น

โพสต์ยอดนิยมจากบล็อกนี้

Day24

Day20

Day 5