Day22

              On February 19,2018 - I went to school early because I had to join flag ceremony every Monday. Today was the first day that I have joined since I came to teach SMP Muhammadiyah 3 Purworkerto.


            Firstly, students stood in row and the head of student said information to their teachers. Then, all of students delivered to speech about their promise.


               Next, teacher gave acvice to students. Moreover, teacher gave prize for students who beat from academic competitions.


               Later, I taught class 7B and 7D about Thai culture (Loy Krathong). First of all, I played the video about Thai daily life before I asked students about their festival in Java or Indonesia. Next, I played Loy Krathong song to them and let students to sing a song sentence by sentence.



           In addition, I taught them about Thai dancing and asked them to do following me. Then, I had students do circle and let them to dance with Loy Krathong song.





            Finally, I taught students to make Kratong but we made little ship instead. I played Loy Krathong song again and asked students to dance before we finished the class.



               Finally, I went to guest house at 3 p.m. because Bu Fitri was very busy. We had lunch before we went to my guest house. There were very tasty. Thank you all for today. I thought I was very luckily that I met all of you. You are my experiences.



ความคิดเห็น

โพสต์ยอดนิยมจากบล็อกนี้

Day24

Day20

Day 5